HP is the brand that has encountered many dooms and dawns in its lifetime, but still manages to keep all things top of the line. HP desktops have impressed lots of people all over the globe then the introduction of HP laptops gives the excellent hopes to the HP users. Also, surprisingly it stood for what it claims, the speed, reliability, precision as well as performance, everything was to the point. However, as we all know, not a single device is free from errors so, HP laptops are also not totally free from errors.
Among the many errors, the biggest of them is when HP laptop refuses to start. At this point, you need to find out what is causing the issue and what the solutions that needs to be taken. However, you can also grab HP Laptop Support to get establish with deft professionals if you want to resolve this issue in a quick manner. Though, the below mentioned steps are very useful to resolve HP laptop not starting issue.
Important factors that help you to start your HP laptop once again:
- First of all, you need to check whether AC adapter of your device is working or not by plugging it in the AC input power jack. After that, you can try checking whether the battery getting with AC power input or not.
- It is highly recommended to change the adapters if it is damaged. Also, make sure all the connected wires and cables are damage free.
- After that, let the battery charge until it gets enough power to peruse the execution. Next, you need to wait till the laptop turned on.
- If the error still there, then try unplugging all the cables, adapters, docking stations from the power plug.
More Ways to resolve laptop not starting issue:
- You need to remove the battery from its slot if your device has removable battery.
- Now, press the power button for about 15 seconds without connecting AC adapter and battery.
- Plug-in the AC adapter and try to power up the laptop.
- At this point, you can see where the lacking point is. If the power brick is the root of main issue, then replace it.
- If the laptop boots up alone with AC Adapter without connecting with the battery, then you need to replace your battery.
- Sometimes the drivers are also creates issues which needs to be addressed as soon as possible. If you notice usual clicking sounds then it may be the sign of issues with drivers.
- In order to regain the vitality of your device, try to update your laptop’s BIOS.
- The proper functioning of operating system is also plays a crucial role to run your HP Laptop smoothly. Some corrupted, unused files and applications which are gathered on your desktop can be the reason behind the error “HP Laptop is not starting”.
- Sometimes, the virus or corrupted files are not allowing your system to start, so try to remove them as soon as possible.
The above mentioned steps need a pinch of technical understanding but sometimes luck doesn’t work in your favor and you get bad result from your efforts. At that point, you can put a call on HP Laptop Support Phone Number that is an ideal choice to deal with the issues of HP laptops. Here, the available professionals will provide you the step-wise solutions in no time.