It’s a weekday and you are working in your office and you urgently needed printout of an important meeting in just 10 minutes. You simply open the file and click the print button or simply press CTRLl+P and wait for the printer to print your document. You have waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened and then suddenly at the bottom-right corner of the page a message pops up that says your HP Printer Is Offline.
Well, my friend! You are not the only one who is annoyed by this problem. But no worries, it’s not so hard issue to fix. In fact, you can effortlessly fix it by pursuing the methods mentioned below.
Here are some solutions for you to endeavor. You may not require all of them, just work your way down until you find the one solution that works for you.
- Check printer connection thoroughly, whether it connected via USB cable, wired network or with wireless network.
- Update manually or automatically the driver of printer. In some cases, it works efficiently.
- Make sure your printing status is trouble-free.
- Restart the print spooler service to see if this is working at good pace.
- At last try adding your printer as a second printer in your system just to get it recognized and working.
For sure, your problem of Printer Is Offline Windows 10 will be wiped out after following the above instructions. Nevertheless, problem still existed, then instead of crying out loud for help, just join hand with our tech experts and see your entire problem fixed with your own eyes.