What are the ways to Connect HP Printer To Wi-Fi Direct?
HP Wi-Fi Direct offers a direct wireless communication to your HP printer without joining it to a local network or connecting to the internet. Whenever you activate HP wireless direct on your printer, then you can steadily print documents or photos from every supported Wi-Fi-capable devices such as computers and mobile. For this, you can also take assistance from skilled professionals of HP Printer Tech Support who are available all the time to help.
Learn the steps to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Direct?
In order to connect HP printer with Wi-Fi direct you need to install printer driver on your computer system. For the installation of new driver, you can install and create the setup of wireless connection by using the HP wireless direct connection, in place of the connecting your printer to a wireless router. You can do that in two ways and we are going to discuss them both in a very proficient manner.
Steps to install driver with the product CD
Once you establish your computer with the printer’s HP wireless direct signal, you need to insert the CD which is shipped with your printer in order to install the driver. When you are prompted to select a connection type during the installation, you need to select the wireless option.
- On the control panel of your printer, you need to touch the HP Wireless direct icon or you need to navigate the network setup. And through the wireless settings menu simply touch the wireless direct button. After that, simply turn on the connection.
- To get the password at the time of connection to the printer, simply choose on or on with the security. Write down the security password and then click OK.
- On the computer or laptop, you need to click on the wireless icon and then choose HP print your printer’s model name from the list of available networks.
- When asked enter the security password.
- Now, insert the CD into the computer and after that wait for the installation to begin.
- If prompted then choose the wireless connection option. Choose the name of your printer to finish the driver installation.
- Reconnect your computer with normal wireless network when the installation completes.
Steps to install driver from the HP website
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer’s end, if it is connected. If software installation will asks you to connect the cable if it is needed.
- Now, open the HP printer driver download site and go to the driver and software downloads.
- Select your printer model number and then tap on submit.
- Opened page for your printer shows you the default OS selected.
- If you need to modify the operating system, then tap change, choose your version and then tap Change.
- From the driver heading, tap on the Download for downloading the full software package.
- Save the printer software on your system where you can easily access it.
- From the printer control panel, you need to touch the HP wireless direct icon or see the network setup.
- You can also look for wireless settings menu and touch the wireless direct and then turn the connection on.
- On your computer tap on the wireless icon and then choose the HP print (printer’s name).
- If asked then you need to enter the security password from the printer control panel.
- Now, open or run the HP file that you have downloaded and then wait for the installation to begin.
- When it is asked, choose the wireless connection option and then choose the name of your printer to finish the installation of driver.
- Once the installation is done, then you need to reconnect the computer to your wireless network.
Before you attach your computer to the printer’s HP wireless direct connection, you need to save the driver file from the HP website within your computer. And then install this driver software, after you connect the computer to the printer.
We hope that above mentioned resolution helped you to connect HP printer to Wi-Fi direct. You are now able to get the excellent quality print. If you face any kind of issue related to this, then call at HP Printer Support Phone Number and take immediate help from the deft professionals. You can put a call on this number at anytime and from anywhere.