In order to set up an HP printer on a wireless network, you have to connect your printer to the network. After that, you also need to install latest printer driver and software from the HP website. And during the installation, then simply select wireless. By doing so, you will be able to create HP Wireless Printer Setup in a proficient manner. To know about this in brief, you can follow the below mentioned simple steps.
First of all, you need to gather some necessary network setup items before you install the printer on the wireless network.
Items that required are:
- The network name that is also known as SSID (Service set identifier)
- Network password, which is also called as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computing device connected to your wireless network.
- Strong broadband internet access such as cable or DSL for downloading software and getting printer updates.
- Disconnect all the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer’s end.
After collecting all the required items, ensure that the router and computer both the turned on and your computer is well-connected to the same wireless network in which you want to connect your printer. Turn on the printer and keep it close to the computer and within the range of router while creating the setup.
Troubleshooting steps to connect HP Printer to the wireless network are:
The HP Printer Wireless Setup wizard offers a simple way to set up and handle the wireless connection within your printer.
- From the control panel of your printer, touch the right arrow to display the second navigation screen.
- Now, click on the setup icon and then go to the network
- From this, you need to open wireless setup wizard section and tap on the setup icon.
- Select your network from the list of networks and then press ok.
- If you prompt to enter the WEP or WPA key then enter it.
- Now, you need to install the printer driver for this turn on the printer.
- If necessary disconnect the USB cable from your HP printer.
- In order to download software and driver you need to go to official website of HP.
- If let’s identify your product page comes into view then you need to click on the printer and enter your printer model number and tap on submit.
- If you have to change the operating system then tap on change, select your Printer version and then tap change.
- Under the driver heading section, simply click on the download for the full software package or click on the basic drivers for additional driver options.
- Furthermore, follow the on-screen information to install drivers on your PC.
- After that, your will be able to set HP Printer to a Wi-Fi Network by Creating HP Printer Setup
Once the driver download completely then your HP Printer Setup created successfully. Now, you can easily print from your printer. However, if any issue persists or you need some additional support then feel free to make contact with online support executives.